– Personal Data and Privacy Protection
It is a reality: the digital environment and technological advances broke the borders in connection with the flow of personal data and in order to protect it, companies require integral solutions in accordance with legislations and regulations, including international ones.
As an innovative Firm, founded in 2002 and specialized in Privacy and Protection of Personal Data, Aguilar Noble, Salgado y Asociados, S.C. advises national and international companies in the development of strategies and policies to protect
We focus our experience in creating innovative solutions that provide our clients with a competitive advantage in their market or area, privileging regulatory compliance and the reduction of risks associated with the processing of personal data.
Some of our services in connection with personal data protection are:
• Legal analysis of obligations according to the applicable Law.
• Development and implementation of legal controls, attending the different business procedures in organizations.
• Organization trainings.
• The establishment of protocols and/or policies to comply with the principles that rule the processing of personal data, in accordance with current regulations and international best practices.
• Analysis of the life span of Personal Data.
• Privacy and surveillance impact assessment related to business processes within an organization.
• Drafting of privacy notices according to the specific needs of the organization.
Regarding information security:
• Intruder testing.
• Vulnerability Analysis.
• Strengthening of infrastructure.
• Risk analysis.
• Web application analysis.
• Corporate training.